This week has been very interesting and it's just Wednesday.
Let's see...were should I start? Oh yeah, yesterday a lady on bike wanted to fuck me.
So I'm coming home from my current day job. I get off at the Wilson red stop (my stop) and start walking East down Wilson (home). At the first stop light I noticed this black lady on a bike. I thought to myself, "Wow, she has some balls to be out on a bike right now; it's so cold."
Then about 5mins later I see her again coming from the opposite direction (coming at me). We made eye contact and she said, "What's up?" I respond "Heyyy," like I know her. I had seen her earlier. She passes me.
30 seconds later I hear a bike approaching and she's right next to me.
"How U doin?" She asks. She seemed nice and I didn't get the feeling that she was going to ask me for money as per usual in my neighborhood (UPTOWN). I say, "Oh, I'm great, how are you? Hey, I'm Ernie by the way." She says, "Hi, I'm crazy horny lady on a bike." No, not really I just don't remember her name.
We have some small talk:
"Wow, I can't believe you're on your bike it's so cold"
"Yeah, it's not that bad, not today at least."
"I haven't been on my bike since November."
"You from the hood?"
"Yeah, I live around here"
etc. etc. etc.
While we're talking I notice that she keeps checking me out: running her eyes up and down my body, as if she were undressing me. Picturing my Mexican penis. (Juan Carlos)
Then she says, "So what, you got an apartment?"
I'm stunned! I reply, "Yeah, I live with my partner."
She keeps going, in a 'sexy' voice, "Oh yeah, you got roommates? You live with your lover? Is that your lover? Do you have a lover?"
The entire time I've kept walking, but after that I stopped and said, "Yes, I do, you know what, I have got to get going." Luckily, that was all it took and she left me alone.
The crazy part is that even after I said, I live with my partner, SHE WAS STILL INTERESTED! She might have been a working girl, but I will never know.
This situation showed me once again how old I'm getting. If this would have happened seven years ago I totally would have "played along." I would have strung out the conversation as long as I possible could. I would have found what kinda stuff she was into. I probably would have come up some really nasty freaky stuff that I was "into" just to see her reaction. But hey, that was then and this is now.
What can I say? I've got game.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's always nice when one sees that one wants to be fucked, even when the fuckee isn't the least bit interested.:-)
Post a Comment