Thursday, April 3, 2008

stand-by-me

You know what's a GREAT fucking move? STAND BY ME (1986). Holy Shit, it's incredible. Really, an exquisite movie. I re-saw it last night. ("re-saw it" means that I saw it again). It was fantastic. I cried. I cried like a little little bitch because of River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Jerry O'Connell and Corey Feldman. Cory Feldman for fuck sake. Who's ever cried during a Corey Feldman movie?

StandByMe_WP_1024x768_012720051535

I remember I really liked STAND BY ME when I was little, but I had no idea what was going on because I didn't speak English.

Remember the scene were everyone throws up on each other? I use to have nightmares about that. Nightmares. Pesadillas. (Which somewhat sounds like quesadillas, I never noticed that, huh... who knew)

There are many a movie that I use to love when I was a small child, but had no clue what was going on. Now that I'm re-seeing them ("re-seeing them" means I'm watching them again), it's so fucking great to GET IT.

I GET IT!!!!!

And I have to say that even though I was young and didn't speak English....I had great taste then too.


MANNEQUIN (1987)
Mannequin
I use to watch this movie like 3 times a day

SHORT CIRCUIT (1986)
johnny5isalive

ONE CRAZY SUMMER (1986)
one_crazy_summer

BETTER OFF DEAD (1985)
BetterOffDead
I use to say, "My Two Dollars, I want my two dollars" in broken English and I had no clue what I was saying.

Just like when my cousin who lived in the US thought me to say "Horny" and I use to say it all the time.

WEIRD SCIENCE (1985)
WS
Loved this one. Loved it!

HELLO AGAIN (1987)
HEllo Again

Okay, maybe this one isn't that great, but come on, what little boy didn't want to be Shelly Long?

1 comment:

Aileen said...

I used to watch Mannequin at sleep overs all the time!

Those were the days *sigh*