Wednesday, February 6, 2008

lemons

This past weekend I had a great converstaion with one of my bestfriends, Dane. You see, I've been a little blue. The weather, here in Chicao, has been the coldest and snowiest of my entire life. IT'S RIDICULOUS. I haven't seen the Sun in over 4 months! Anyway, he helped realize that:

When life hands you lemons, slice them up and put them in a Corona.

Misc 08 014

Misc 08 012



BEN DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING

So yesterday. I was taking a break from work and went down to the Borders next to Wicked. I work 2 blocks from there. Anyway, this guy was totally flirting with me. I have to say this out load because this never happens to me. NEVER. It happens to Ben all the fucking time.

I noticed that this guy kept following me. I thought to myself, "Isn't that the guy I saw at the magazine station?" Then the moive section, then the theatre section, then the bargain books, then the philosphy section etc... He keept making eyes at me and he was way cute too! I kept thinking, maybe he's a drug dealer and thinks I'm a crack-whore, or maybe he's a man prostititue and thinks I would pay for it. I don't know, I just thought many things, because I thought, "He's not flirting with me," but he was. He smiled. Anyway, it was totally unwelcomed, in fact, I keept moving to different sections to get away from him, but I have to be honest and say that this was...kind of cool. What can I say? I'M HOTT!

-Ernie

No comments: