At college we would: buy a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, a bucket of KFC chicken, go to the San Marcos River, and gorge ourselves.



Zach used to manage the “talent” at the Boy’s Cellar in Austin. So, I would always help Zach go scouting for “talent” all over town. We never payed for drinks and got the vip treatment all the time. I’ll let you figure out what “talent” means… okay it’s strippers.

In 1998 I bought the latest in cell phone technology, the Motorola starTAC, whatever the latest version of it was, for 400 hundred dollars. Zach and I were hanging out, sitting with our backs to the edge of a balcony in the theater building. Zach says, “aww, let me see your phone.” I hand Zach my phone. He was right next to me; I didn’t toss it, I didn’t throw it, I put the cell phone in his hands. Somehow he managed to only keep this brand new, insurance-less, expensive, cell phone in his hands for 2 seconds until it went over the balcony and plummeted to its death. It broke.

Here’s a recent funny story: last week Zach accidentally erased 4,211 songs from my iPod. Ha, Ha.........ha.
Conclusion:
Zach is not to be trusted with expensive technology, but donuts and strippers with him is good.
On Memorial Day, Zach, Ben, and I, were getting ready to go to the Hyatt Regency for a little something I like to call “fuck fest 08” A.K.A. the Leather Market at IML (international Mr. leather). This was the finale to an awesome Memorial Day weekend
Sat: saw a show, Dixie Longate’s Tupperware Party, went to Mini Bar, then to Charlie’s (SEE PREVIOUS POSTING)

Sun: saw a show, Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind (second time) at the Neo-Futurists, then went out for Ice Cream in Andersonville
Mon: Leather Market at IML, Mag Mile, then saw the more wholesome The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, though I swear some of those Narnian's were wearing leather

So, Memorial day, we’re having breakfast: 3 glasses of sangria and tequila shots

and Zach says, “You know, I’ve always believed in Karma. So here…” he then hands me four, 100 dollar Best Buy gift certificates. 400 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t take them, I tried to give them back to him, but he wouldn’t have it. Seriously??!! 40o dollars?!!! WOW!! I don’t even know what to do with this much money: buy every movie I always wanted, throw in a few hundred myself and get a Flat Screen TV, get a radio, or a camcorder? I DON’T KNOW! See, I told you Zach is awesome.
But, about IML, I had a great time. I’m glad I had Sangria and Tequila Shots for breakfast because it totally loosened me up and I was all sorts of, “social” and, well, let’s just say “energetic.”
We saw all the booths, which ranged from porn, to slings, to sex toys, to everything leather, to “I don’t even know what that’s for.” I had my picture taken with a few porn stars, and I got some free stuff from the of the vendors (because i was so "social" and "engergetic") (drunk): a shirt, porn, the movie ANOTHER GAY MOVIE, more porn, and a whole lotta ass grab, both getting and receiving.
I’m glad to report that the event in general was not as bad as I was expecting. Any pornographic or sexual actions were on TV screens and NOT in person which was what was expecting to see. Well, I did see some guy getting spanked, but in the great scheme of all that is “leather” (which I’m totally not into by the way) (unless it’s Christmas) I thought that it was tame.
All that having been said, I can’t put up any pictures because most of them are totally inappropriate. Except for THESE:


Okay, maybe these might be questionable, but come on, live a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment